Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Debbie Triple Threat!

I've been shooting a lot, and not post-processing enough. In any case, here's a sneak teaser on what I've been working on lately:


Nick & Debbie Engagement Session


Tom & Debbie Doan Wedding, shot for Junshien Lau


Maternity shoot for my friend Deborah

There will be more to come soon, whenever I get cracking.

It's also pretty random that the three Deborahs I shot line up to be at different phases of family: engagement, wedding, maternity. I didn't plan it out to be that way, that's just how it unraveled in the past week.

So, enjoy these for now!

1 comments:

Lisa is Bossy said...

NICE!! I didn't know you'd actually done the shoot! I can't wait to see pix - any chance you can send me a link or something before you get the blog updated? :D Pretty please?? :D :D :D Haha...